I was only there for a few hours on Saturday, but I took a bunch of pictures with my phone of merch and cosplayers.
Some of my favorites:
- Salsa and Marche from Eternal Sonata
- the Maxie+Archie pair from Pokemon ORAS
- Inspector Dojima and Accelerator, both in the hour-long registration line
- several Sailor Plutos
- a REALLY DAMNED GOOD Link costume in the courtyard, awesome prop detail
- Lelouch in full Zero regalia
- They actually had Weiss Schwartz cards for sale! Holy shit!
- People were actually playing the Maid RPG around a table! HOLY SHIT! I had thought it a purely mythical beast despite attempting it online in a group myself.
Also, I played a couple rounds of EDH and bought a silly shirt to wear to game on Wednesday. All in all, a fun time!